ประตูอ่อนที่ต้องยอมรับ - เกรแฮม พอตเตอร์ ผิดหวัง จากข้อผิดพลาดของเชลซีสตาร์เกปาสำหรับประตูที่สองของฟูแล่ม

โดย: กอด [IP: 93.190.140.xxx]
เมื่อ: 2023-01-13 13:03:54
ประตูอ่อนที่ต้องยอมรับ - เกรแฮม พอตเตอร์ ผิดหวัง จากข้อผิดพลาดของเชลซีสตาร์เกปาสำหรับประตูที่สองของฟูแล่ม เกรแฮม พอตเตอร์ ผู้จัดการทีมเชลซี ได้แบ่งปันความคิดของเขาเกี่ยวกับข้อผิดพลาดของเกปา อาร์ริซาบาลากา ในเกมที่แพ้ฟูแล่ม 2-0 ในพรีเมียร์ลีกเมื่อวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มกราคม สิงห์บลูส์ประสบความพ่ายแพ้เป็นครั้งแรกต่อคู่แข่งจากลอนดอนหลังจากผ่านไป 20 เกม ซึ่งเป็นอีกหนึ่งผลการแข่งขันที่น่าผิดหวัง วิลเลียนอดีตปีกเชลซีทำประตูให้ฟูแล่มขึ้นนำที่คราเวน คอทเทจในนาทีที่ 25 หลังจากที่ลูกยิงของเขาถูกเบี่ยงเบนจากเทรโวห์ ชาโลบาห์ คาลิดู คูลิบาลีตีเสมอให้กับทีมของพอตเตอร์ในสองนาทีในครึ่งหลังจากการรีบาวด์หลังจากเมสัน เมาท์ยิงฟรีคิกชนเสา Joao Felix นักเตะใหม่ที่ถูกไล่ออกจากสนามในนาทีที่ 58 จากการท้าทายโดยประมาท คาร์โล วินิซิอุส อดีต กองหน้า ท็อตแน่ม ฮ็อทสเปอร์ทำประตูชัยให้ฟูแล่ม โดยโหม่งลูกเปิดจากลูกครอสของอันเดรียส เปเรยร่า ในอีก 15 นาทีต่อมา เกปาออกจากเส้นเพื่อพยายามจัดการกับลูกครอสแต่ไปไม่ถึง และยังปล่อยให้ประตูว่างเปล่าเพื่อให้วินิซิอุสทำประตู สโมสรฟุตบอลเชลซี @เชลซีเอฟซี เต็มเวลาที่ Craven Cottage 20310 พ.ศ. 2480 หลังจบเกม พอตเตอร์ผู้จัดการทีม เชลซีถูกถามเกี่ยวกับประตูและเกปาควรทำได้ดีกว่านี้หรือไม่ เขากล่าว (ผ่าน Football.London) I never like to speak about individuals when we lose. I think the goal itself is a frustrating one from our perspective because I didn’t think they were putting us under too much pressure even though they had an extra man.So felt like a soft goal to concede and that is something we have to do better with. Kepa has established himself as Chelseas No. 1 following Potters appointment as manager. The Spaniard has played 16 games across competitions this season and kept six clean sheets. Graham Potter on some Chelsea players not going to the away fans after the Fulham defeat A section of Chelsea players walked straight down the tunnel after the defeat to Fulham at Craven Cottage and didnt take the time to applaud the traveling support. Fans were understandably disappointed with this. When asked if he still felt supported by the clubs fans, Potter said Yes, but I can also understand they are frustrated because we’ve lost. That is normal. I made sure I went over and clapped them because you appreciate the support. It’s not easy. We’re suffering and they are suffering. So we feel for them and feel their disappointment. He added I think it’s important we stick together and try to get through this tough period, because it really is a tough period. Football Daily @footballdaily 2-1 vs. Fulham 4-0 vs. Manchester City 0-1 vs. Manchester City

ชื่อผู้ตอบ:

Visitors: 159,975